Thursday, December 3, 2015

Our Flag is Missing!

Hey Family,
This week has been pretty crazy and all of my days blur together so I have to read my journal to keep track of what day it is. So concerning the gym I'm getting pretty swoll. jaw muscles are getting pretty big, which is of course a euphemism for I'm getting fat, and I like it. It's too cold here. Also, I can bench 75lb dumbells and I've benched my companion for fun a couple of times. I got a video and I may be able to send it in a minute. For some reason most of my videos won't send. I've actually taken a few pictures but last week I didn't have time to send them because Pday was on Thanksgiving. But this week I should be able to today. Thanks for all of the packages, they're awesome. Can you send me: an ocarina, some more sweatpants, some Japanesey stuffed Pokemon for Christmas, ( that's important to us because we're learning how to challenge people to battles and the winner goes to the other's church) missionaries start to go crazy after a while with limited human interaction. My friend started reciting from Romeo and Juliet and I started doing an interpretive dance for it. I can feel myself slipping :) Yeah we pretty much have to spend some time everyday talking to someone that's not in our district just to stay sane. So we have an interesting relationship with the district down the hall from us. A few weeks ago someone stole their map of Japan. They thought it was us and I blamed the Koreans of trying to incite civil war. So we said we'd beck them up if there was a zone war. They were still a little suspicious. This went on for like a week where we'd see them, ask them if they found their map, they'd say they till thought we took it, and we'd all go on our way. Well one day we went to the bathroom and as we're coming back one of them says to us, "I didn't do it." So we're like what? And we go in our room and our Flag is missing! So we march down to their room and they laugh and give it back. It was funny. So I taped some notebook paper together and drew them a new map in like 10 minutes and it was super ghetto. But it's the thought that counts. So we made peace between our districts and now we talk to them all the time. I also saw Jake a couple days ago. He walked right on in and I was like Hi. Wait I know you! And then I gave him a hug and we talked. Apparently I got bad info and he actually teaches in the afternoon. But it was cool to see him. I hosted some people again and it was fun. I have been teaching a lot of lessons lately and I've been getting better. The Japanese ones get better every time but kind of slowly. We also teach in English sometimes and it's really fun. I'm having a great time here and I love you guys.
Tanner


No comments:

Post a Comment