Thursday, November 26, 2015

Rite of Passage

Hey guys,
     So much has happened that I don't know if I can remember it all. My senpai left to Japan and they did this CRAZY ritual and rite of passage for us. I mean it was WEIRD, and I LOVED IT. I took a video of the 2nd half but I can't send it to you, you'd question our sanity. And rightfully so. Anyway it was also our teacher's birthday, Sanderson kyoudai. we made him a present with a paper bag and our packages from home. I can send you a video of that. we had tons of really good speakers come and that was really fun. Oh yeah, part of the senpai's ritual is to just dump all of their useless crap, that they got from their senpai, all over our room. So our room is a mess. Moore Choro gave me a cool tie and so did Price Choro. Price Choro's has the names of all the people it has been passed on to. So now my name is on it. Gonzales Choro took his suit to the dry cleaners and it shrunk a little bit so he gave it to me! It's a really nice suit too. We went to choir a couple more times too and it was fun. We started teaching a new investigator because our old one got transferred. We're also doing a service project today for Feeding Children Everywhere so look for that. We're making over 350,000 food kits with 6 servings each. It's gonna be big. I'm super excited because we do that in a few hours. I'm also really happy to hear how you guys are doing. Way to kick the other kids' butts Scott and Grant. I'm proud of you guys. Dallin, kick your girlfriends butt at her own sport, tennis, and then flaunt your victory excessively. That's how you win the ladies. Good job getting to level 3 gymnastics Hannah, tht's super awesome! It's super cool that you guys had a pie night with the Duenas Family. Tell them I said hi. And that they still didn't email me. :) I'm making new friends over here since we have to to survive without senpai. It's fun meeting new people. Oh yeah, can you tell Jake to find me sometime? I'm in 7M Room 233 for class and 13M Room 117 for sleeping. I've tried to find him but he's never in the classroom I check (352).
I love you guys and I'll talk to ya later.
Tanner








No comments:

Post a Comment