Thursday, November 26, 2015

Daily Schedule

Hi Dad,
     We've had a lot of 70s talk to us. I write down their names but I didn't bring my notes to laundry. I'll send their names to you later.  Apparently we're supposed to hear from a 12 today. Awesome! My  teachers are like my best friends here. They are so helpful and they tell the coolest stories and say funny things all day long. My average day is get up at 6:30 work out and eat breakfast and be ready  by 8:30, go to class until 12:50, hang out with the other elders until 1:35, go back to class and teach an investigator, study until 9:20, go back to the dorms and relax for 10 minutes, then study until 10:15,  write in my journal, and if there's any time after that, study. I study all day everyday. It's actually good because I'm learning a lot and so I enjoy it. But yeah, it's a loooooong day. I'm glad you guys had a good day. I love you all.
Tanner




No comments:

Post a Comment