Thursday, November 5, 2015

I Made It!

Hey Mom and Dad and anybody else who reads this,

      I made it to the MTC all right. Grandma and Grandpa dropped me off on time for orientation and I got to meet a lot of cool missionaries. I saw Elder Moore and Elder Jackson and they're in my building where I'm staying. The food is good here and all the people are super nice. We've been studying Japanese super hard and we are getting better at it. We've learned a lot more than I thought we would and we're going to teach an investigator tomorrow! In Japanese too. I think it'll go well as long as we listen to the Spirit and do our best. I'll let you know how everything goes next Thursday, because that's my P-day. I was told to write long and detailed emails but I'm not sure what to say. The guys are all nice, they've all offered us junk food at least and they shook our hands a lot. It snowed today and we'll probably get some more tonight. I 'm trying hard to learn what i'm supposed to and it's pretty hard sometimes, but it's fun at the same time. They gave us 10 minutes to email our families today because we're kind of busy, although we don't really have a teacher because he had to take a trip to California. Anyway, we're studying on our own and there's a lot of really smart people here so we should be fine. I took a couple of pictures just like you wanted but I'm limited on time and I can't technology so I'll send those later. I love you guys and I'll send you another email later.

 Love,
 Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment