Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Legend of the Soda Tree

     Hey Mama, I'm doing good here. I discovered the legend of the soda tree. There's a tree here that smells like soda if you get close enough. Sounds like something you tell the new guy to make him look stupid right? Well I did it anyway and i can tell you, The Soda Tree is REAL. It smells just like cream soda and it was awesome. I don't know who discovered it but I'm glad the did. I was so excited that I told every new missionary I hosted yesterday all about it. I'll send you some pictures in a little bit with it in it. Aside from that, I helped host some new missionaries yesterday which means I showed them around a tiny bit and then took them to their rooms and then classes. It was super fun. My teachers, Sanderson Kyoudai and Moon Shimai, are super duper awesomesauce. I learn so much from them every day it's unbelievable. Oh by the way, you can send me emails all throughout the week (which I would like) and I can write responses, I just can't send them until my Thursdays. Also, why hasn't the Duenas family emailed me yet? Or my Utah friends? Do you think you can let them know I wanna hear from them? Also I wanna hear from you guys a lot too. It's super awesome that everybody's doing well in school and I'm proud of all you guys. They do read these emails right? Anyway I'm proud of all of them for whatever they do, in school or in a sport (gymnastics included Hannah ;) ). Have fun at the movies and whatever else you guys do. I'll send you a few pictures i a minute. Love ya Tanner the Kukyuu Kisai (you can Google Translate that if you want)
      Oh yeah, we made a little tiny snowman (chisai yukidaruma) and it was as big as a water bottle. Here's the scripture you wanted me to send you like, forever ago. And the soda tree. And an origami dragon.









No comments:

Post a Comment