Thursday, November 12, 2015

The MTC is Really Good

Hey Minasan(everybody)
      To answer all of your questions, Elder Moore was in my first EFY group and we are good friends. Elder Jackson I know from SMYC and Scout camp. The MTC is really good. They feed us a ton and we have dessert every meal, but that's ok because we'll lose a lot of weight when we get to Tokyo so we're all getting kind of fat. My companion speaks Portuguese and so it's fun to listen to him talk. He speaks some English too. Our lessons with the investigator have gone pretty well. Funny story, we were finished with our first lesson and instead of asking if we could HOmon(visit) her again, we asked if we could HAmon(excommunicate) her. We fixed it though. Our teacher did make it back from California and he's super awesome. When you said Kadena won I had to tell my friends real quick because it was so unexpected and awesome. Good job Grant and Scott! Way to kick the other kids' butts! It's good to hear mom is less involved in scouts now, have fun with you're free time Mom. I speak more Japanese than I did when I got here a week ago. I don't know how to put it on a scale but I think I've at least doubled my knowledge. So a lot of my emails after this will be in Japanese and then I'll translate it for you underneath. This time I'm writing in English though just so you aren't totally confused. Also because I have a list of things I need and I want you to know what I'm talking about.
     So, I need my: running shoes(the gray ones) My black jacket with a gray hood inside (Dallin probably adopted it but now I need it :)   Assorted Japanese snacks please so the other missionaries know what to get. And all those people who want to email me to actually email me(please) And I think that's it. I love you guys and hope you have lots of fun doing whatever you do.
   Love, Your missionary Bro/Son Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment