Friday, December 25, 2015

Hey Bros

Hey bros,
     This is to Dallin and Grant this time. How've you been? I'm sorry you've been in the hospital a lot lately Dallin, I hope you get better soon. I saw a picture of Grant with a cutie next to him. Nice Grant. 👍🏻. So I've been out, y'know, training to save people's souls and stuff. It's really fun and I love it so much. If I had anything I could tell you it would be this: read the Book of Mormon everyday and share what you learn often. It not only makes your day much better but also everyone around you. So if you aren't doing that now guys I invite you to start. Also try to spend some time with the missionaries. They're cool people and they probably want to hang out with someone on Christmas. Just pretend they're me and take care of them. However you would want people to treat me, treat the missionaries that way. Also, send me tons of pictures from Christmas. And let me know the names of the missionaries, I had some friends from the MTC go to Okinawa. So send me some pictures of them and I'll let them know to take care of you guys. Also, I told them that you, specifically you Dallin, would give them referrals. So don't make me a liar. 😁. If you can't think of anybody just start asking the wrestling team if they wanna know how to get to heaven. Also, don't let them have Gavin unless the missionaries are people that you can completely trust with his salvation. If they're going to do it just kind of their best, don't let them have him. Only the best for my bruthufrummanuthumuthu. Do you know Elder Morgan, Bates or Sister Sundell? They're my friends so if they're there you should talk to them. I love you guys, take care, do good things, remember who you are and where you come from, remember who you represent, etc.
Love, Tanner



No comments:

Post a Comment