Friday, December 25, 2015

Yo Bro- To Dallin

  So I've realized that I haven't sent you any personal emails, sorry. I guess I'll just give you some advice: Read the Book of Mormon everyday. Just a little goes a long way. It makes my days so much better when I do and I promise if you do, you'll feel much better about everything. I've been changed a lot while I've been here and it's because I've increased my spiritual intake. I would highly recommend reading the PMG for 10-15 minutes a day, it'll get you ready for here. Also, if that's not appealing enough, missionary tactics can land you a date. ;) I tested out a missionary strategy on one of my friends and got her email. For missionary purposes of course, she is going to Fukuoka so she may end up going to Okinawa. Also remember, any problem you have Jesus has been through for you. And he knows exactly how you feel. Nobody else knows what you're going through like He does. So when you feel like no one understands you just remember that He does. And He wants to help you, and He will. If you let Him, if you believe in Him and trust Him. If you ever feel down just remember that He sunk below it all so He could lift you up. I know He's been carrying me through my 'tough' experiences, and He'll do the same for you.
Love ya, Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment