Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year

 (Dallin) How ya doin'?
I noticed you got some pretty awesome T-shirts there. Hope you like them. My T-shirts are pretty sick nasty too. Thanks. I noticed you have a beard now. How did that happen? Some of it's even on your chin! Well I hope you're doing good and well. It seems like you guys are having fun with the new missionaries. Tell Elder Bates I said hi. He's a really good missionary, that's why I want you to take care of him and... introduce him to Gavin. Can you do that for me? I really want Gavin to talk to this guy, and you can tell Gavin I think he should meet him. So, let me know how life is going sometime. Are you going out on a date with a different girl every night? Are you now the new Super Smash Bros world champion? Did you sit on the couch for 6 hours yesterday without even blinking? Keep me in the loop.
Love ya. Tanner

This week has been really good for me. I don't think you guys heard about the rest of Christmas though so I'll start there. We woke up, went to music and the spoken word with the Motab, watched A
Christmas Carol live action, went to a Q and A Devo with David A Bednar, then David Archuleta came and sang for us. But most importantly, I got to call you guys for half an hour. That was so much fun, best Christmas present ever. I love you guys. So anyway Christmas was pretty awesome. We've been teaching lots of lessons and our teachers have been on break so for a while our classes were combined and that was really cool. We're all a little sick now due to our kōhai bringing nasty germs from Australia. I made it 8 weeks and had to get sick 6 days from heading out. Jinsei wa taihen desu ne. Luckily we have a nurse teacher and she said to drink water and avoid sugar. Dang it.  Almost everything I own has sugar in it. But my momma is an inspired woman and sent me CCLemon. So I'm set. We taught a couple of lessons yesterday and they went really well I think. Our kyudosha are gonna be baptized on Saturday. Not really, don't freak out they're just my teachers. But we do real plays here not role plays and they act like someone they know and react the way they would. So it's pretty much the same thing. I'm trying to stay focused on studying hard so I'll be ready when we make it to Japan. It's gonna be awesome. Let me know how you're doing.
 Love ya, bye. Tanner




No comments:

Post a Comment