Thursday, December 10, 2015

Bathroom Prank

Hey Scotty,
     That's awesome that you get to go to Yuron! How exciting right! I've got a story for you, so we have started to go crazy from being here so long so we do some weird things and we don't know why. So I have 2 companions and one of them was in the bathroom and the other was next to me. Another one of our friends goes into the stall next to him and says, "Hey I'm out of toilet paper, can you pass me some low key?" So this is a prank. He isn't out of toilet paper and he isn't even using the bathroom. He actually has some Nutella on his hand and as he goes to get the toilet paper my companion freaks out and throws it at him under the stall. So all of us crazy missionaries know about it and we're watching and we just bust up laughing. My comp still doesn't know it's Nutella and he says, "ok that was pretty good, slide me some skin with your non-defiled hand." And so the other guy wipes the Nutella all over his hand. Now keep in mind, he still thinks it's poop. He says in a super calm voice, "That's not what I asked for." And we LOSE IT. My other comp is rolling on the bathroom floor busting a gut and I'm not much better. It was hilarious! Anyway, that's what I've been up to.
    Love you guys, Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment