Monday, February 27, 2017

Transfer Calls again

Sorry my emails have gotten so boring but that's just the way it is here. Having responsibilities keeps us busy but isn't very memorable or noteworthy.

     Anyway, pretty much the only interesting thing from this week was Transfer Calls. After being in Takasaki for one transfer and some change..............................that's how it's going to stay! I will continue on being Zone Leader here for at least a little longer. Elder Watabe will be transferring down towards Tokyo in a place called Urawa. He always gets city areas. Except for that one time he was near me in the most country area of our Mission. My new companion will be Elder Lilya. He's way young for a Zone Leader so he must be pretty amazing. He's coming from Niigata way up north which has more rice and cranes than people. We'll make sure to have lots of fun together. Another thing of interest is that Elder Purba will be coming up to join my District again. How cool is that! We're getting the band back together!
     Anyway, that's about it. We spent today packing while I jumped rope and ate all the moon pies in the apartment because I was bored. Junk food + boredom = bad combination. Love you all lots!
Elder Rogers
Our neighborhood volcano really started going off good the other day.
(It's not a cloud)

No comments:

Post a Comment