Monday, February 13, 2017

My Week

This week can be summed up pretty briefly.

     On Tuesday we had temple Pday. Elder Wilcox was there and he brought Takashi. We all hung out and went to a car show that was way cool.
     The next day Elder Watabe and I had splits with the Assistants in Tokyo. That was fun but different from the work I've done in the past. Tokyo is the biggest city on earth and I've been in the countryside for my whole mission so it was new for me but good.
     Later on in the week we had Zone Meeting and some missionaries said it was better than last time. After Zone Meeting we visited Ben, our Chinese investigator (everywhere I go) and we taught him the Restoration. It went well and we'll be meeting him again soon.
     We had a sports night and we played badminton and ping pong. It was way fun but I haven't inherited my dad's Olympic level skills it seems.
     On Sunday we received a mountain of food from the members that made it a little tricky to bring home but made our grocery list a lot shorter. We also had Japanese sign language class. That was fun and actually not too hard.
     Today we had a lot of reporting and cleaning. I bought a jacket that's so waterproof it holds up to the faucet and I can even make a bowl out of it. It's pretty cool!

That's about it for this week. Love you all!

Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment