Monday, January 16, 2017

It's cold!

     So I got emergency transferred into Kiryu West Zone a week ago and today was regular Transfer Calls. I wasn't that worried. Elder Watabe and I are staying as the Zone Leaders and almost everyone else in the Zone changed. So we get to spend tomorrow looking up trains for them so they can go to their new areas on Wednesday. Yay!
     Being a Zone Leader is way busy. I'm really tired. I'm used to being more laid back and taking missionary work a little bit slower in Kisarazu (which I liked) but I think the change should be good for me. It's an uncomfortable transition but it should help me grow as a missionary and become better.         
     We spent most of our time on splits with other missionaries training them. I had my first Zone Meeting as Zone Leader on a Friday the 13th but it actually wasn't a disaster. On Thursday there's going to be a Worldwide Missionary Broadcast. There's going to be some changes to how missionaries' daily lives go. My companion, Elder Watabe, is freaking out about it but I'm just like, "whatever, change what you want." I'm excited but I don't know how big of a change it should be.
     It snowed. That was fun. And cold.
     Sorry, not much happened this week and I recently got really busy so my emails will probably be pretty short and boring for the next while. 
Love you! Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment