Monday, October 9, 2017

Short and sweet

Not really much happened this week.
I’ll just write a little about one event I guess since it’s like the only thing I remember.

We went to Tateyama with Takashi and invited him with us to a Mizuno Shimai’s house, the old lady who lives at the top of the mountain I crashed down.
We had lunch with her and shared a message. Then we started coming back home. I told everyone not to go too fast and crash down the mountain because that’s bad. I told everyone about 15 times. Takashi flew past me at like 40 somethin’ kms an hour and I told him, “slow down!”
Apparently the wind was in his ears and he couldn’t hear me.
When I got to the bottom of the mountain I saw him laying on the side of the road.
I thought, there’s no way he really crashed. I told him not to.
But the skid marks and the scrape on the guardrail proved that he had in fact crashed. We checked his damage out and it was actually fairly minimal, just one long scratch.
He survived better than me and he’s completely fine now.

That’s about all the stuff I can remember from this week.
Sorry 😐 my memory is bad plus this week really was just super boring.
I’ll try to be interesting meet week.
Until then, please still love me.
(Don’t unsubscribe, lol)
Elder Rogers

I got hungry for pizza one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment