Monday, April 10, 2017

Transfer 12/15.5

We had Transfer Calls and I'm staying in Takasaki!
     We had Zone Pday on Monday and it was way fun.
     We went to an English class to observe teaching styles and then got lunch with the Atheist teacher afterwards.
     General Conference was way good. I learned a lot and was grateful I got to watch it. A crazy lady walked into the church for the last five minutes of conference and everyone let me talk to her for an hour until I finally got her to leave. Really guys?
     And then we have today. Today was a beautiful spring day so we put in our exercise clothes and rode up a mountain. It took four hours and ended up being winter at the top. There was snow and it was cold. Not a great decision but we survived.
Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment