Monday, April 18, 2016

Interviews with the Mission President‏

Hey everyone,
     This week was pretty uneventful.  We missionary-ed just like
usual.  We rode a lot of trains and it was pretty fun.  I like trains.
We had a Zone Blitz.  That's when all the missionaries in a big area
come to a small area and just proselyte like crazy.  You end up with
like 16-24 missionaries in one town and everyone freaks out wondering
what's going on.  I went with Elder Watabe and we talked to people by
the college.

This is half of my zone. Elder Beckstrand, Elder Lee, and Sister Solomon are here!
We had a zone meeting too. Me and my companion taught everybody how to missionary and then everybody went out for lunch together. It was a great experience.
A couple of days ago I got to have an interview with President and Sister Nagano. I got to ask questions about how to be a better missionary and get great feedback. Sister Nagano taught me how to be a good person and be healthy. Then she gave me a brownie and a cookie. :)
We played basketball with the guys in the area and it was a lot of fun. We're going to try to start a tournament with people in this area and maybe other areas too every month or so. We think it'll be a good way for everyone to make friends (or enemies ;) ) and have a lot of fun. It should also be a great way for us to find people to teach. That's about it for his week.
I love you guys so much, take care.
Elder Rogers
View from the apartment.


My desk is the brown one.

No comments:

Post a Comment